DIY: Can KS9's the tinnitus feature be turned on?

I understand Costco does not turn on the tinnitus feature within the KS9 (Phonak) HA’s. Does the Target software allow that to be turned on since the Phonak models do have it?

No you can’t turn it on as it won’t be on the software.

No you can’t, but most of the tinnitus features are just noise of some sort to drown out the tinnitus. If you really want it, al you need to do is stream some sort of noise or music and it will likely reduce your ability to notice your tinnitus.

I have read about tinnitus apps that are available. Just stream them as mentioned earlier.
My raging tinnitus is not helped at all from tinnitus masking programs. When used it actually hurt my speech recognition.
A number of members have said just using hearing aids lowers or eliminates tinnitus.

Thanks for the reply’s. I recently trialed some Signia HAs and found that they brought back my tinnitus. The Audi added a tinnitus program, but it didn’t seem to help. I think you are right in that the tinnitus is so bad when the HAs are in. However, no that the trial is over, the tinnitus is there all the time!

My tinnitus is usually noticable when it’s quiet if brought to my attention (like now). However, when I trialed Oticon Opn S 1 it was greatly diminished. The aids seemed to have quite a bit of floor noise so maybe it served to mask the tinnitus. It was rather unexpected. If my tinnitus bothered me more, I’d definitely consider Oticon.