Direct streaming to HAs with Roku

I have a Roku 3 box. Is it possible to stream TV content directly to my Oticon Opn 1 HAs using the Roku app on my iPhone 6? I can use headphones connected to the Roku physical remote but I would prefer direct streaming from my phone to my HAs like I can get with phone calls. Maybe I need a later version of the Roku box. Any ideas how I could achieve this? Thanks.

Are you able to connect to audio from your phone like music or bluetooth cause then you could.

Where does the sound come from? If the sound comes from an app on the phone then yes. If the sound comes from the Roku box I don’t think there is a way to relay that to the hearing aids.

Nadia and Don, thanks for helping me to think about this situation. Normally the sound comes from the built-in TV speakers and/or a Zvox sound bar I use. Or there is a headphone-out jack on the physical Roku remote.
I also have a Roku app on my iPhone that allows me to control the Roku box from the iPhone using an iPhone screen display that looks like a remote.
Neither the TV, the sound bar, the Roku box nor the Roku physical remote have Bluetooth capability.
Don, I see what you mean. The audio output never reaches the iPhone although I can control the Roku box using the Roku app on the iPhone. I think the short answer is I need different, or at least updated physical components.

If you use the Roku remote on the iPhone and push the headphones button it will stream to your aids.

Thank you mechanicjesus. I don’t see a headphones button on the iPhone Roku app. When I connect with my Roku 3 box the Roku app automatically loads a virtual remote for the Roku 3. It actually says “Roku 3” on the virtual remote.
I’m thinking that maybe the Roku 3 box doesn’t support streaming to HAs but later Roku boxes do. What model/ version of Roku box are you using? I would be happy to upgrade my Roku box if I could get a model that would stream to my HAs.

i think mine is a 4.