Different Brand Accessories

Some different brand accessories look exactly the same as the other, IE the Signia remote looks exactly like the Rexton and Miracle Ear
Anyone know if they can be updated or converted from one to the other??

Thanks
Mike

0 Likes

Scroll down to the bottom of this post and find;
LIST#3 Secondary/Re-Branded Hearing Aids by the (Big6 Big5-Widex?)

As to your question about wheather they can be updated or converted between brands and sub-brands, I have never heard of any such conversion. But I don’t think any conversion is required for the accessories to work. I think they are interchangeable between brand and sub-brand. Sorry, I can’t be 100% certain about this because I haven’t personally tried it. But if you look at a few sub-brands (Oticon/AGXo for example) everything looks the same as you say.

0 Likes

My Costco Kirkland Signature 8 aids are made by Signia so they can use their Rexton branded accessories.

My older Costco Kirkland Signature 6 aids were made by Resound so their accessories were used.

I will be selling my Resound Phone Clip+ & TV Streamer 2 shortly.

0 Likes

Has anybody tried using a related brand accessory? That is a Signia accessory on a Rexton product (or KS7 or KS8) or an Oticon product on a Bernafon hearing aid? I think this would work, but I don’t think we really know until somebody’s tried.

0 Likes

By this weekend I will have the Rexton accessories for my KS8. That is what Costco sells.

0 Likes

My friend has Phonak HAs but uses an Unitron Streamer.

2 Likes

Please PM me about you resound clip and tv box

0 Likes

Signia, Rexton, and Miracle Ear are all the same company. What is strange though, is that Signia and Oticon use the same Bluetooth device and they are unrelated businesses. The Signia Smartline Mic and the Oticon Connectline look and work the same.

0 Likes

The phone clip + is now sold but I still have the TV Streamer 2 available.

0 Likes

The clip works fabulously. Thank you!!!

1 Like