Developing new hearing aid

hearing-aids

Hello all,
I am Shyam. I am developing a new hearing aid with a focus on cost reduction and sound quality.
I am looking for hearing impaired users who would like to share their experiences with hearing aids and help us identify problems with current hearing aids.

0 Likes

You may contact me, please use pm

0 Likes

I might be able to help…

I am not a hearing aid user, but have been fitting hearing aids for 24 years, since the days before digital even came to the market. Feel free to email me at eric.cobb@sheaclinic.com

0 Likes

I have been wearing hearing aids for about five years. Feel free to contact me via steve@kopischke.us.

0 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

0 Likes

@Raudrive - That’s not the right approach to answering the OP’s request. How many thousands of messages exist in this forum? What percentage actually are pertinent to the OP’s request?

The OP asked for people to involve themselves and you want to have the OP scroll through everything to find “[a]nswers to all his questions.” Either volunteer to participate or don’t post such a rude response.

0 Likes

I can’t really say I have any problems with my current hearing aids. Although, to be fair, if I didn’t have a good insurance plan and employee hearing aid benefit the cost would be prohibitive. (I do understand there is A LOT covered by the price, but if you don’t have it; you don’t have it.)

0 Likes

I would love to join your study. I have considerable “ear training”–having taken classes back in the late 1960’s labeled: “Ear Training” for my Bachelors degree in Music!

Now I suffer from moderate hearing loss. I have a pair of “Some timers”–hearing aids by Beltone. If you would like to read a great story about National F R A U D you might want to get on my email list???

You can apply at glennordell@yahoo.com

Please enroll me in yours…

0 Likes

Please keep this panel open. Did you get my email??? Did my email arrive yet?
glennordell@yahoo.com

0 Likes

אני יכול לעזור …

מייל שלי הוא:
5745459@gmail.com

בהצלחה
יהודה

0 Likes

Hello Shyam,
We have invented some components (pull strings, domes etc)for hearing aid manufactures. Please email me for details. HEARINGAID@ACNINC.NET

0 Likes

First problem is for asymatrical loss fitting software should solve masking problem it self. Majority provider think enter audiogram and do first fit and turn on universal program thats done. But actually not.

0 Likes

Hello Shyam,
I would be wearing a pair of oticon aids today if they could fix the problem of Bluetooth drop out. If you can come up with an aid similar in quality to the oticon opn range with stable Bluetooth you will be on a winner,

0 Likes

dear all,
Thank you for your inputs.

0 Likes