CVS Rexton Voyage hearing aids

Does anyone have info about the quadcore voyage aids 24 channel sold at CVS I have not been able to find any way to compare that brand versus others rexton or siemans line? I was looking at one priced $2600 mid line comes with a recharger. I have zero knowledge about hearing aids or which one I need. Dr. did offer alta2 for $5000. I did go to a audiologist and have severe high frequency loss. 250hz-15 500-20 1000-35 2000-45 3000-50 4000-R60r -80L 6000-R70 L85 8000-R80- L90 Dr. was surprised but said it was a good thing word recon. scores@65dB R 96% L 100% SRT MLV both 20 Thanks

Does CVS have a competent audiologist working for them? I’d never buy HAs unless they had that. Also, a “store brand” from anyone but Costco is something I’d approach with great caution. If you move, or they decide to discontinue their audiology service what happens then? I just googled “CVS hearing aids” and found a 2015 post that they were experimenting with it.

The price isn’t a gift. It approaches or matches what any clinic would sell them for. To contrast, Costco sells what appears to be the best Rexton aid as their private label KS7 for $1699 for a pair.

Which form factor are you interested in, RIC or BTE? The Voyage E is the same as Rexton Emerald, and the Voyage M is the same as Rexton Mosaic. 24 channels indicates Rexton’s 40-level technology, with 80 being the highest.

Thanks all I have been to a DR. audiologist PHD and have their audiometric evaluation which can then be program. I am looking at a BTE. CVS offers a Trained tech I believe the same as Costco (not a member) I have looked at them but again have difficulty knowing what I was looking at. Was not married to any Brand because I have know basis on what to choose. I am also using hear.usa per my insurance company recommend to receive benefits 2 choices from them; Beltone or hear.usa 20% off with a max of $1000. To rec. the 1k I would need to spend 5k. Was hoping to get out for 3500 or less out of pocket. But I did want to buy what I need for my situation. That 's why I am this web site for the best bang for my buck. All help is appreciated.

— Updated —

Thanks all I have been to a DR. audiologist PHD and have their audiometric evaluation which can then be program. I am looking at a BTE. CVS offers a Trained tech I believe the same as Costco (not a member) I have looked at them but again have difficulty knowing what I was looking at. Was not married to any Brand because I have know basis on what to choose. I am also using hear.usa per my insurance company recommend to receive benefits 2 choices from them; Beltone or hear.usa 20% off with a max of $1000. To rec. the 1k I would need to spend 5k. Was hoping to get out for 3500 or less out of pocket. But I did want to buy what I need for my situation. That 's why I am this web site for the best bang for my buck. All help is appreciated.

If you have a Costco nearby, the $50 membership fee is well worth it. I don’t know anything about CVS Hearing Centers, but Costco is the big player in the arena for hearing aids. Based on the specs listed above by rasmus_braun, you’re better off getting better technology for a lower price at Costco. You’ll find dozens of threads here regarding Costco Hearing Aid Centers.