Current Costco Hearing Aids?

Wanted to try to get a sense of what’s currently available at Costco in hearing aids in the US (feel free to add what’s available in your country, but please specify country)
I believe current ones are Jabra Enhance Pro 20 (similar to Resound Nexia), Rexton Reach (perhaps still on hold?) and Phillips 9040, soon? to be replaced by 9050. Some time back there were rumors about Sonova supplying a Unitron or Hansaton hearing aid to Costco but I haven’t heard anything about that recently. I think Costco no longer carries BTEs, and mostly sells RICs. I do think they have assorted versions of ITEs and CICs but they tend to be more expensive.

Here is a very recent post with a youtube from Monday, I think, about very recent additions to the costco lineup.

https://forum.hearingtracker.com/t/costco-is-releasing-2-new-jabra-enhance-hearing-aids/89739?u=whitehat

WH

4 Likes

Cool that they’re coming out with a Power BTE

1 Like

This is great news.
Thanks for sharing.

Australian Costco fitters are getting training on the new Resounds, so they’re kind of locked in. My audiologist didn’t say anything about upcoming training on the Rexton Reach, so presumably not going to happen in a hurry. So, the same as the US, with a question mark against the Reach and the availability of Hearlink 9050 a complete guess.

2 Likes

Awesome! Any idea if these new variants are available yet? I just got a pair of the Enhance Pro 20 micro-RIEs about 2 weeks ago but highly prefer the ITC style based on a pair of Oticon Own 3 ITCs I also own. I’m going to call my local Costco tomorrow and see…if so I’m probably going to return/exchange for the ITCs.

1 Like

I ordered Rexton Reach from Costco in Cedar Park, Texas and have a July 2 appointment for their fitting. Also got TruHearing 7 Premium HAs last week and synced them to the TruHearing app - and subsequently installed the Signia app and the Horizon app, which both also picked up my TH HAs. (The Signia app contained Signia Assist, which my TH App did not have.)

Just visited my local Costco and the new Jabra Enhance Pro 20 variants are available for order. I was able to snag a copy of their updated Jabra brochure too - they didn’t even have time to put these out front yet. I’ll be ordering a pair of ITCs and let y’all know how they are.

Jabra-EnhancePro20-Costco-202406.pdf (1.1 MB)

2 Likes

I’m in Mexico and just purchased Philips 9040s. Also available were Rexton and Resound.

1 Like