Creating spare battery holder

The girls can pop the whole pack of spare batteries into their purse but for the guys pocket space is frequently at a premium. I came up with this way of carrying a couple spares without inconvenience. I slip them into the jeans watch pocket.

The Duracell batteries come with a plastic holder that snaps in the center. I used metal shears but I’m sure a saw would work too. Sand off the rough edges.

3 Likes

For years the hearing aid manufacturers and battery manufacturers gave out two battery cases on key chains. If you ask your provider, they probably have a bunch of them in a drawer or on the back shelf. Your solution looks like it would work fine but the already made ones are even smaller and more convenient. But I am glad to see that McGiver is still alive and well, good job.

3 Likes

I just use one of my wife’s contact lense holders. 1 battery in each compartment.

Cool! Here’s a link to ones doe keychains…

https://smile.amazon.com/Healifty-Hearing-Amplifier-Plastic-Keychain/dp/B07FJN34N2

I like this idea and will give it a shot. I don’t find that the whole package is too large, but smaller is better, right? That Amazon link shows the tabs removed from the batteries. Of course we all know that’s a bad idea. Right?!

Interesting ideas! For me, little round snap boxes that are intended to hold silicone industrial ear protectors do the job for me.

Seems like a lot of work for something I can buy on Amazon for a few dollars

You are obviously not as cheap as I am. :smile:

P

1 Like

Coroplast, LOL. I’m cheaper. I’ve worn HA for 61 years and always just put the package of batteries in my front pocket. No need for a different case.