Costco vs Sam's Club HA

I have read a number of threads and responses that mention go to Costco. My problem is I live in a small town and we have Sam’s Club but the nearest Costco is 90 miles away.
Are Sam’s Club HAs just as good or they a poor substitute?

Costco offers several manufacturers aids at a number of price points. The Kirkland Signature 8 is a great value, as are the others they offer.

From what I’ve seen, the Sam’s Club aids are the same as what’s offered online by “America Hears.” Having worn America Hears aids in the past, and looking at the latest offerings, they aren’t competitive in the market; over-priced and under-featured.

I would absolutely drive the 90 miles.

I agree with the other reviewers. I first looked at Sam’s Club and then went to Costco. Helped that both were within 10 miles of my home. Sam’s had one brand that I did not recognize, whereas at Costco I had several brands and models to choose from with lower prices (as I recall ~$1000 less), 3 yr warranty, and 181 day return policy. So, make the drive.

I guess I will make the Trek to Costco.

Hi PK,
I have the same issue. Sam’s is close, Costco, more than an hours drive. I’ve worn HA’s for years. I went to Costco and got the Signature 8’s. Low priced at $1700/pair. Much cheaper than the big named HA’s. Compares very well with the higher priced. Prior to making the trip, I called up, made an apptmt. and made sure they would fit me and out the door same day. FYI, it may pay to get the Costco credit card which appears to give a 3rd year warranty on the HA’s at no cost to you. I hated the fact that I had to pay $60 for a Costco membership, but when I got there the guy talked me into an upscale $120 membership which I believe is a money back guarantee on that membership if it does not pay back in a year. For me I found, so far, that the extra $60 is not worth the price, so I would turn it down if I were to go again. Be sure to check out what other say about the Costco Sig 8’s. Example, I was not happy with the domes they provided and changed them to something else. Minor change, but makes my HA’s more comfortable. Good luck!
A

Nah the enhanced membership is only worth it if you buy lots of stuff there.