Costco Returns Policy

I returned 4 pairs (2 of the same model- long story) of HA’s to Costco, within 1 3/4ths years time, and not a bad word was said. Costco rocks, IMHO

1 Like

It wouldn’t be that way at my Costco. I think the policy is somewhat store determined. The woman who manages the HA center at my store is not good.

Costco sets the policy. She may not want you to return but they have to.

1 Like

Nope. Corporate does not have a policy. I went through this and it turns out the stores can decide. My store says you get 2 attempts and after that they will take the HA back but will not sell you another one.

Just wondering what your Costco said about returning HAs?

I go to the Costco in Murray (SLC) Utah… I was told the same. They would accept the 3rd return, but they would not sell me another pair if I did.

Costco is pretty tolerant up to a point. Keep in mind they record all your purchases and know exactly what you bought and when. A very credible source once said that they had one guy who was flipping houses. He would “stage” the houses using furniture from Costco, and bring it back when the house sold. They eventually suspended his membership.

1 Like

As I understand it, the HA companies that Costco works with are the ones who accept back the returned HA’s. Costco doesn’t ‘eat’ the cost. As far as Costco is concerned, they want the customer to be happy- and hearing aids are returned for specific ‘medical’ reasons. It is not like returning furniture or a prom dress the next day…