Costco range in Australia?

This is probably a lognshot, but does anyone know the full range of Costco Aids available in Australia? Or if not the full range, does anyone know at least if they have the Forte’s?

Only mention I can find on their website is the KS8 for just short of $2,000 a pair. I still have no Costco near me, but one may be opening within range in November.

Thanks. Russell.

0 Likes

Don’t know for sure, but it looks likely. On the Costco Australia Hearing Aid website, it lists the same brands that are carried in the US (Rexton, Resound, Bernafon and Phonak). KS8s are listed at $1899 Australian (they’re $1599) in the US, so I’d guess $3000-- $3500 Australian for a pair of Fortes. Pretty sure we have some Australians on the forum–can’t remember who and if they’re Costco users.

0 Likes

In the US, Forte’s have been discontinued and replaced by a newer model, the Vida’s. See Costco ReSound Vida (Product Information) (or why this forum is a GREAT resource!). Perhaps the same transition will come to Costco in Australia?

0 Likes

Ahh ok. Well either would do. We usually lag behind when it comes to updates here, but who knows. Only thing I’ve found googling is someone referenced the Linx2 clones that Costco have in Australia, but that was an old post.

0 Likes

I just googled it.

https://www.costco.com.au/hearing-aid-centre

0 Likes

Yes but that tells you nothing about the models they have except the KS8 banner at the top.

0 Likes

I don’t use Costco, but if you have a store close it would be worth going into talk to ask the receptionist. Or give them a phone call.

0 Likes

Search for Hearing Aid Lists Costco.

1 Like

That’s a good list, thanks. I’m guessing though that Costco in Australia may not necessarily have the same range as the US.

0 Likes