Costco price for Resound Remote Control 2?

Hello!

I’m looking to buy Resound Linx2 hearing aids from an audi I trust but wanted to know what the cost of the Resound Remote Control 2 (part of Resound’s Unite accessories) costs at Costco?

Thanks!

P.S. Would they be willing to sell it without a hearing aid sale? I was able to get the PhoneClip+ by itself.

It’s $150. They can sell it to you without hearing aids.

Costco does not have any formal policy on the matter, but I can tell you my location does not sell accessories for non-Costco hearing aids. Every location may be different.

pip

With what Rasmus just said and what Pip said, it seems Costco doesn’t have a real, national policy. I’ve heard the folks saying one Costco makes you join to get a hearing test while the next doesn’t. Mine didn’t. I tested, joined, then paid, etc.

For a large company, I find that shocking. It almost think it was a franchise operation.

the sell the same thing rebranded to any costco member that wants one. like they dont sell the miniTek but they will sell you a miniBlu that is the exact same animal.

— Updated —

the sell the same thing rebranded to any costco member that wants one. like they dont sell the miniTek but they will sell you a miniBlu that is the exact same animal.

— Updated —

Thanks everyone!