Costco or UHC hearing is best option?

That is what I am thinking to do. Get my hearing aid and find a better audiologist. They have many audiologist in their network, but don’t have my current audiologist in their. The one I met with seemed very inexperienced and rushing things up and too busy. I learned my hearing is very difficult to fit so at least I need someone who have decades of experience and the patience to try different.

I thought that was for 2 hearing aids and it was the max amount they pay for me. But once they send your benefits to the audiologist they don’t even discus or knowledge those prices at all. I was basically told the max the insurance covers is $5000 and there is 20% co-pay. All premium hearing aids are $5000 and I will have to pay a $1000 out of pocket if I decide to get one of those.

That is a lot out of pocket. I think it all depends on your insurance plan.

The provider I went to told me there are trail periods and also 1 of office service and 3 years manufacture warranty. Whatever hearing aids I decide to get I will have to pay 20% out of pocket.
Maybe it will be better for me to premium hearing aids and pay a $1000 than an older version.