Costco Kirkland Signature 9.0 (Product Information)

The thought of Costco carrying Roger devices and the PartnerMic is exciting to me.
I now use the Costco KS9 TV connector with my Audeo M aids. Having availability of the remote devices with Costco would open doors for many of us here.

Hi Raudrive - having updated your wife’s KS9s, did you try connecting to 2 Bluetooth devices just to see if anything has changed?

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

As soon as I read this I downloaded the update - Target 6.2.

IT WORKED!!!

I can pair to 2 devices at a time. I just tried it. You just have to manually disconnect from one device. This is much better than having to faff around and switch off the hearing aids each time.

Thanks so much.!!!

5 Likes

The myPhonak app now works with my KS9s :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness - the remote control accessory also works with my KS9s - I’m getting quite excited ! My KS9s are turning into Marvels before my eyes!

4 Likes

My audiologist mentioned the other day that the Phonak 2.0 update would be coming to the KS9’s shortly. It is happening.

4 Likes

Would that update be automatic through the app, or will I need to bring my KS9s in to Costco? Thanks

You will need to go to Costco for this update.

1 Like

I just got my firmware updated at Costco, now myPhonak app works with my KS9 and I was able to pair KS9 with a second device. The old EasyLine app stopped working with KS9 after the firmware update.

2 Likes

You did several months ago! Ha Ha.

I wonder how we can confirm if Roger Direct support is now available for the KS9s? I wish I knew how to get my hands on a Roger Installer to try it!

Here’s how to install Roger IN receivers: https://www.phonakpro.com/content/dam/phonakpro/gc_hq/en/products_solutions/wireless_accessories/roger/documents/Installation_Guide_BtB_Roger_iN_microphones_210x297_EN_V1.00.pdf

1 Like

Thanks MDB - that’s interesting as I hadn’t seen that before. Unfortunately I have the Roger X cube thing with the licence on it, and need a little “gadget” called a Roger Installer to transfer the licence from the Roger X to the aid.

2 Likes

Ask costco if they’d do it for you? I mean, it’s 10 second job, I doubt it would cost a lot.
I’d assume any other audi that works with phonak could also help.

Device itself, I’d expect non trivial price, or dispensed only to partner HA dispensers. I wouldn’t expect it to be on the free market anytime soon.

Edit: I stand corrected, some member on another topic said they bought it, so it seems like it is available for us, mere mortals, to buy it.

1 Like

kingkong - did you have to make an appointment or were you able to just drop the HAs off for a few minutes to get the update?

My appointment was a two week follow-up after purchase, I didn’t know about this update before my audiologist told me, so I don’t know if this alone requires an appointment.

The update only takes a few minutes so it could easily be done when you drop off the aids for cleaning or a typical check up when visiting Costco.

1 Like

My audiologist gave me a print-out about this update and it says:
“This ifrmware update also enables RogerDirect Functionality for KS 9.0”

The attached has the details.

6 Likes

This is excellent. Thanks for the info.
I just came back from adjustment session after waiting for 2 months for the clinic to open, They had to update the firmware as mandatory procedure to continue adjustments.

1 Like

This is excellent news…thank you so much!