Costco Kirkland Signature 10.0 (Product Information)

Ultimately nobody can say but you. My guess is that you wouldn’t notice much, if any difference. That said, there might be some subtle change that you like a lot. I’m surprised you found KS9 noticably different than the Brio 4 as they are essentially the same thing except in BTE form.

1 Like

I am definitely into all “the latest & greatest” so, even tho I’ve got Marvels, when the Paradise came out I asked my Audi about them. He told me to wait for something else, I wouldn’t hear any better with Paradise. I trust him -------

3 Likes

I stand corrected, I had the Brio 3, not the Brio 4

3 Likes

My understanding is that the new rechargeable include a new type battery that eliminates the problems we had with older rechargeables. I’m going to try them.

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: LE Audio and the Future of Hearing

Thanks
Or something like this in the back country. Never had a battery fail yet. LOL

https://forum.hearingtracker.com/t/cant-get-battery-pack-to-charge-with-20w-brick-and-usb-c-to-usb-a-cable/59074/9

If I lose another aid I will reevaluate then.

Please report back once you get them, I would be interested in hearing first-hand impressions/reviews :slightly_smiling_face:

Although Rasmus Braun justifiably split off some posts that digressed from direct discussion of KS10’s, in answer to questions raised as to why is Phonak making KS10’s available so soon after the release of the Paradises, I’d like to suggest that it might be an indication that another premium HA (or firmware update) from Phonak is already well on the way. IIRC, with the Marvels, there was a firmware update for them that the KS9’s did not get (at least right away). So possibly there might be some forthcoming differentiating factor relative to further BT developments (BT LE Audio?) or AI in HA’s that Phonak first makes available in its top tier aids that differentiates Paradise devices or their successors from the KS10. No matter what, KS10’s give everyone an opportunity to try out the (almost?) latest and greatest Phonak technology at an unbeatable price and allows Phonak to have its cake and eat it, too, in covering market tier pricing and service options. For me, it makes it almost a no-brainer when my insurance coverage rolls over in October, 2021, to try out Phonak technology in comparison to ReSound’s. Love the competition. Great for the consumer! LE Audio and the Future of Hearing

1 Like

Does anyone know if the KS10 can use replaceable batteries, such as 312’s instead of or in addition to the rechargeables?

Costco will not service HA’s bought by someone else.

Has anyone used a up receiver with a rechargeable ha? This is almost too good of a deal to pass up but I wear my ha for about 16 hours a day with very light streaming and I wonder if the battery will hold up with their strongest receiver.

The only way you’re going to know is to try it. You’ve got 6 months to make up your mind. If they don’t cut it, hopefully the Brio 5 will be out by then.

1 Like

Have any of our UK forum/Costco members received any info as to when the Kirkland Signature 10.0 will be available here? Looking on the Costco UK website they are still pushing the KS 9.0.

I wear my P90Rs about 10 hours per day which includes about two hours of streaming and each night my battery indicator shows 59 to 62% on average. I would assume the KS10s would be very similar.

get the software update for your ks9, then you can have 2 bluetooth devices

You can store two devices. KS10 allows you to store 8 devices and connect to two at the same time.

4 Likes

Thanks, tired of saying it :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean ‘locked’?

Only Costco has the software needed to adjust them. Other audiologists or hearing aid fitters outside of Costco cannot adjust them.

Costco hearing aids are not locked. You can adjust the KS’s with Target software from Phonak. How do I know? I know because that’s what I do!

5 Likes