Costco Kirkland 7

I purchased a one year old pair from a friend. There is 2 full years of warranty left, would Costco transfer the warranty to me? I am a member. I want to get some insight on this before i go into the store. thank you

I think I’ve heard rumors of people transferring warranties, but I just read the warranty on my KS7 and it says the warranty is for the buyer. So, I don’t think you’re going to be able to demand anything, but charm might get you somewhere. It couldn’t hurt to go in, explain the situation and ask what kind of support they can offer. I would think that they’d be willing to replace domes and wax filters every couple of months and maybe even throw in a receiver if one fails as those things they all have in stock. However, they wouldn’t be obligated to. Just seems like cheap PR for them that would likely get them another hearing aid sale in a few years. Do let us know what you find out. This is something I’ve been curious about too.

ok thanks, am going there soon, i ll let you know

What I understand is the other member must transfer the product to you. They need his release to you. Shouldn’t be a biggy.

I am from the school of "If you don’t ask, you don’t get!"
Go ask!
:slight_smile:

Agreed. My variant was always: “It can’t hurt to ask. The worst that can happen is that they say no.”

Sometimes though I gotta wonder that asking first gets you policy. Coming after the fact needing something because now you’re in a jam just might get you some kind of accommodation.
But yes I subscribe to “never hurts to ask”