Costco Jabra Enhance Pro Frequency Lowering

For Audeo Paradise I found this link from the site here.

https://www.hearingtracker.com/rails/active_storage/blobs/redirect/eyJfcmFpbHMiOnsibWVzc2FnZSI6IkJBaHBBbmxFIiwiZXhwIjpudWxsLCJwdXIiOiJibG9iX2lkIn19--a3cde1dded57354cac9029dfc46628880614e602/PH_Product_Information_BtB_Phonak_Audeo_P_210x280_EN_V1.00_027-0602-03.pdf

I was looking for something like that but couldn’t find it per model.

Yeah, it used to be super easy, but now they’ve redone their respective websites, it’s all nice colours and feel good,but a lot harder to find stuff!

1 Like

Thanks to all! To find the Phonak Audeo Paradise for Professionals I had to manually enter the web address:

Ethan

The Phonak files are nowhere near as good or helpful as the Resound files.

Yeah I agree, it’s almost like their trying to hide information!

Just an overall correction to the thread title.

Jabra Enhance Plus is an OTC aid not sold by Costco.

According to my understanding, the subject could be one of 2 models.

Costco sold the Jabra Enhance Pro which was comparable to the Resound One

Since late 2022 they now sell the Jabra Enhance Pro 10 which is comparable to the Resound Omnia.

@rasmus_braun could we have the word Pro added to the title for clarity? Otherwise people might think this thread is about Jabra’s OTC aids. I know some audiology practices sell the OTC version.

3 Likes

Hi Ethan, quick question, when you connect the Jabra devices, does SmartFit Sw identify the type of device etc and also, does it read the current settings?
I have what I think are Pro 10s. The box they came in says they are Pro PMs. Costco audiologists SmartFit shows them as Pro 10s. and the number matches what I have on the device itself EP161-C.
The SmartFit SW I have downloaded only has Resound devices though. That is why I am wondering if the SW will recognize the HAs and come up with the correct features.
Many thanks.

Yes to both questions. I have the same Jabras and it recognizes them perfectly. Be sure to turn your phone’s Bluetooth off and turn your hearing aids off and then on if you are wearing them at the time of NOAHLink Wireless pairing.

1 Like

@JT337 Excellent! Many thanks.

Sorry for the delay, i somehow missed your post.
No, you will need Oticon devices

2 Likes