Costco appointment question

This has been an unreal process. Can you believe I still have not gotten my letter from them. I called them again yesterday and they said they could do nothing until I got the letter. I made them verify the address they mailed it to and it is the correct address. They said they mailed a second letter 3 days ago. I said how? Snail Mail-Pony Express? I go Monday to order my hearing aids. I told my wife to apply on line that I was fed up with this mess. She was on the phone maybe 5 minutes and she had a card approved. At least I will be able to get mine ordered Monday with discount and 2 year ext warranty. What brand did you decide on if I might as? And what brands did you try?

This also depends what country you are in. In Canada we have MasterCard, not visa. Im not sure about 2 years extra warranty if using their credit card. We get 2% at costco and only 1% elsewhere. So in my opinion not worth it. I have a credit card from a banque that scores me way more points. As for memebership type we always shop at costco as a family of 5 and the 120$ membership gets us 300$ cash back return every year. Basically our membership pays itself out. So up to you. Good luck

I only want it for the 2 year extended warranty on my hearing aids. I have no plans to use the card for anything else and I pay all my cards off every month anyway. Costco’s 2% is a joke. I have much better cards.

Whats the warranty with out the card?

Here its 3 years and a 1 time replacement for dammaged or lost hearing aid within those 3 years

I have been lucky, got my appointment within less than a week, it was late afternoon. But that day I got a call, another cancellation, could I get in earlier-Yes.
Very impressed by the testing, and even had REM for my walk about pair. We chatted about what I wanted and with android phone the KS 9 was it.
Couldn’t get over how much smaller they are. 2 weeks to get mine.

3 Likes

I went with KS 9. Use and android phone and want to stream so that was the suggestion.

2 Likes

Today was my fitting and I clarified the insurance. The loss/damage warranty is 3 years. Using the Costco visa extends the manufacturers warranty another 2 years does not extend the loss/damage.

Also the MYPHONAK app requires wifi so could not be setup in Costco.

1 Like

Regarding the app: Do you mean you would need wifi to download it? I don’t think the app requires wifi to work.

It doesn’t. I used to use it out in the world away from Wi-Fi all the time.

Thank you for the information.