Costco and Phonak separation

Phonak connects to any bluetooth device, with no additional device. Philips and Oticon require an additional device.

Except when using iPhone or iPad, all HAs at Costco are MFi, until LE Audio is available anyway, and then All HAs will be MFA, unfortunately it can’t come quick enough!

You may be right about some TVs, but my KS10 do not connect to all of my blue tooth devices. They do well with my Roku and not with Vizionics or Samsung. Phillips handles phone and apparently does take something for TV, which really would not bother me much.

" Direct sound streaming from ASHA™ compatible Android smartphones and tablets is available for all wireless compatible HearLink 30 and HearLink 40 hearing aid styles. It allows to:

** connect the calls from your Android smartphone directly to your hearing aid.*
** stream music, film and radio sound from your Android device directly to your hearing aid.*

If you have a device that is not ASHA compatible, you can stream from your Android phone using the Philips AudioClip (purchased separately).

I will likely try the Phillips as a comparison, but also wish to find some demos of the newest Phonak. Kind of a shame Phonak is not at CostCo any longer.

Possibly user issue?