ConnexxAir don not detect Silk nx

OK, thank you very much,

and do you know others intra auricula “ready to wear” which can be programming with noahlink wireless ?

Connexx Help/Programming Adapters and Cables.

So, if I buy :slight_smile:

this minipro with a CS44

and this flexconnect
https://www.thehearingclub.com/Programming-Adapter-size-10-312-13-or-FLEX-STRIPS-Comes-with-two-adapters_p_285.html

is it correct to programming a silk Siemens ?
Thnak you very much in advance

The Hearing Club website shows two products (programming adapter/programming pill which looks like a battery on the end of a cable) and the smaller picture shows a Flex Strip (cable only). Be careful to differentiate between the two products.

Which model Silk? Find your model in this Product Portfolio PDF. After you find your model then look for Fitting accessories/Programming adapter.

It is for the last version of siemens silk 7nx.
I dont understand very well your question. ?
I see just one flexx adaptater size 10 , no ?

Here’s the difference;

Also I don’t see Silk Nx listed in a Product Portfolio so maybe you should rely on the Connexx Help Pictures.

email sent to hearing club (misspelled confusion :blush:);

Can you tell me at least if this hipro or mini pro are good.

and the less expensive

I dont understand the difference between HiPro and miniPro, and what is the best.?
Thank you very much for your explanations

The prices continue to fluctuate/vary. The first one from vendor ForSound is a mini Pro from our usual trusted vendor.

The second is a Hi Pro clone/counterfeit not a mini Pro.

The Third is a mini Pro and looks to be a little cheaper.

The USB Hi Pro and the USB mini Pro both do the same thing. I recommend the mini Pro.

hello guys,

I have installed mini Pro, (from vendor ForSound ) , Flex adaptater, connex eight
my silk nx is operating, but the software conneixx eight do not detect my hearing aid …
any idea …?

Check which Connexx programming device is selected?
Check the small black alignment dot on the flex strip.
Capture

Check Device Manager to see that mini Pro has registered as Hi Pro.
c2

• programming device is Hi-pro
  • flex alignment is correct
  • mini pro is registred as hi pro

Silk nx is operating but Connexx do not detect it :thinking:

I have tried also to switch left and right . nothing !!

What is your version of Connexx?
Battery in or Battery out?
I don’t have Signia HAs. A screen print/snip of what you are using to “Detect” may help.

We are talking about DIY fitting in the Online Sellers category. You may not get much of an audience that way.

You can Edit the OP/Original Post, changed the thread title, and use the pulldown category to move it to the the DIY category? Or you could start a new thread?

Meanwhile I loaded Connexx;
c2
c3

Oh, I found the Product Portfolio PDF and Yes it says Flex Strips.

When you install Connexx you can select or disable specific programming devices. This is probably not your issue but Hi Pro needs to be one of the fitting devices selected.

You do need batteries inserted.

I’m not sure if this matters. Do you have a client selected, or no?

Do you select your hearing aid model first or do you use the Detect feature first?

• “You do need batteries inserted”
    Why ?? with the flex inserted, there is no battery

• Do you have a client selected, or no?
    yes

• do you use the Detect feature first?
    yes

my installation

You need the battery for power. Look at the first of two arrows;

1. First Arrow - Insert Battery
  2. Second Arrow - Close battery Door
    Capture

You will then need to open the battery door slightly to give space to slide the flex strip in and then close the battery door again.

Also; Bad things can happen if you use old batteries, especially during high battery drain when doing a Firmware upgrade.