Connexx 9 software, where to get

Hello,

same to me. I have got a Styletto and would need a actual version of connexx.

Please, could I get an upgradeable version or even better a link to a version 9.x?

Thank you very much and best regards from Austria,

Udo

I got it, thank you very much :ok_hand:

Could someone send me a link to download connexx 9? Thanks

I got a link thank you!

Could someone send me a link to download connexx 9? Thanks

I have the same question. Can somebody please send me the link to download connexx9? Many thanks upfront.
Marc

I d like to have connexx 9 download link. I only have 8.3. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

I’m looking for the audioservice database because my connexx 9.6 doesn’t have it inside . Thanks for your help

Can someone provide me with a download link to version 9. I have Signia Active Pros. I also have a Noahlink will I be able to update the firmware that way? Thanks in advance.

I am having a Rexton BiCore Li T (Signia Pure charge & Go AX equivalent) , could someone pls share the connexx 9.6 link, thank you…:pray:

3 Likes

thanks a lot for the help everyone.

I am also stuck on 8.3 and it won’t update.
Can I please get a link to Connexx 9?

thanks for the link, people!

Hi ! Can I please get a link to Connexx 9?

I am new to this forum and I am looking for Connexx 9. Kindly provide link. Thanks.

hello , i have same problem than you
i have connexx 9 and can not install it, i must have connexx 8.5 if you can share link to get it
thank you.

Can someone pls send me link to download Connexx 9 which supports 7ax series hearing aids?

Hi Everyone,
I could use a link to Connexx 9 as well. I have the programming device and have purchased a new pair of HAs on Ebay. Thanks!

Hi All:
I’m also looking for a link to download Connexx 9. I’m using Signia Pure 7Nx HA’s
Thanks.

1 Like

hello everyone … someone who shares the link connexx 9 for signia please
very grateful to everyone