Connexx 8.5.1

I made a different client for the original. Then I made a different client for all my fiddling. In each client, you have the list of sessions. It’s these sessions that you can go back and forth testing different things. Or back to another client and open its different sessions.

You would have to jump through hoops, including opening an account to save anything to the cloud.

The audiogram came from the settings saved inside your hearing aids. Some (not all) fitting software save a copy of the audiogram along with the hearing aids settings.

Ok, I’m getting braver. I made many program changes today and though the changes and the names are installed properly (I verified this by doing a new user where I read in the aids), the names somehow are not accepted by the Connexx app on my S8. I unpaired and repaired the aids, no help. It seems I have a choice of problems: when I do the re-pair of the aids the program names are correct but I am no longer able to individually control the volume. If I delete the Connexx app and reload it. My volume control comes back but now the program names are back to the original names, although the function of the programs are the new one (i.e. the changes I made today). I enven tried to edit the names but it didn’t permanently fix my problem.

Dis you look in the App settings for program names? Just a guess.

If you are talking about the settings for the Android Connect app, there doesn’t appear to be a setting for program names. When you list the programs it gives you the option to edit the names, but they don’t survive a program reload, but go back to the original names. I also looked in the Connexx 8 app (once I had my HAs connected) to see if there was a place that I could choose to have the volume controls separate or together, but I couldn’t find one.

I also verified that the new program names were stored in the aids by downloading them to a new client. Where is the Connexx app getting OLD names from? A puzzle!

Hi all. Where I can find Connexx Software version for Rexton? Thank you!