Phonak Marvel: Connect to two devices at once?

Phonak markets there marvel hearing aids to be able to be connected to two devices without having to disconnect, how does this work? I have my hearing aids connected to my phone and computer but if I want to listen on my computer I have to go and disconnect from my phone and turn Bluetooth off to then connect to my computer

See this post by @MDB :

2 Likes

There are two steps here: PAIR and CONNECT. First you PAIR the aids to a device, then you enable BT to CONNECT them.

So, yes, you can have Marvel aids PAIRED to more than one device (I think I had my Marvels paired to the TV Connector, my cell phone and my laptop). But you can only CONNECT them to one device other than the phone. I think my Marvels were PAIRED + CONNECTED to my cell phone all the time, but after pairing to an add’l device, I could only CONNECT to either the TV Connector for streaming TV or to my laptop for streaming news/shows on that device.

1 Like

TV Connector doesn’t use Bluetooth so isn’t counted in the two paired but one connected only.

2 Likes

Ah! That’s right! No wonder it was always ready to stream with my Marvel aids. :slight_smile: