Concept design for bone conduction hearing aid

A smart hearing aid designed with modern aesthetics to empower you! | Yanko Design)
What a concept.

That looks far worse than my hearing aids. My aids are not even seen by anyone that isn’t looking, and I wear Rite aids with custom ear molds

I’m trying to visualize what they resemble. The best I can come up with are those coiled spring wrist grips that you squeeze to improve hand & wrist strength.
like these

1 Like

Looks like something you could use to heat up coffee in your ear.

2 Likes

Looks like a candidate for a crowdfunding format. Totally screwy.

Nothing could convince me to buy those HA’s!!

2 Likes

I think this was suppose to be announced on April 1st

I think it will take a lot more development before this could be marketed. I don’t get how a small coil of wire could stimulate the cochlea. I’d try one if it wasn’t too expensive.

I think they look rather cool… Tis about time we started showing off our hearing aids as opposed to trying to hide them, hopefully once they are developed they will be a goer…

1 Like

Very well said!
A true case of size matters :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

In truth Flashb, I tell nearly everyone I meet that I have a severe/profound loss, I have 2 x hearing aids, I need you to enunciate your words, please don’t shout, depending on your voice I may need some visual clues, mime etc, I may need you to rephrase because certain words I am never going to get and please try to hold eye contact with me… Ultimately most people will oblige and I would much prefer folks are aware of my loss than struggle aimlessly trying to hold a conversation…I need contextual information! As I have said often enough before, I would easily use hearing aids the size of bananas on either ear if I felt they would help me hear better :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes