Cleaning microphone screens

The question is on-topic. The poster obviously still has the aids. What’s the problem?

Why not simply open a new thread?

Or do series of 3 internet searches and find them at several retailers including the very large one.

seriously :slight_smile:
dont ur aids last THIS long??

— Updated —

did that. couldn’t find any for my Phonaks.

model is year 2009. :slight_smile:

The place where i bought the aids don’t carry Phonaks anymore and are out of these parts anyway, and Phonak themselves rather I buy NEW aids :slight_smile: I live in asia where there are no big retailers like what u have in good old US or UK or europe. Thats the problem. The net is my only option. Thanks guys.

Why don’t you just ask for a supply of screens? Your agreement was for her to provide supplies. I get domes and wax guards for home use all the time. Don’t see why screens would be different.

Very few folks are running 8yo aids as their primary aids.
Well slap my ass… I should of known you were in Asia.
So, on top of wanting folks to find your screens you need us to find someone willing to ship to Asia!

If we are talking about wax traps you can get them on Walmart.com, Ebay, amazon and this is just to name a few.

Well, well.
From one of the earlier posts in this thread, I checked with tvahearingproducts@bellsouth.net and a very helpful lady by the name of Joanna replied that they DO have the screens! Its not listed on their website, thats why my search turned up nothing.
Shipped out today!

yup, those i can get anywhere from the local shops here.