Cannot Update Audiogram in Google Chrome

I may be dense, but I have spent a good 30 minutes searching to learn/find ways to update my audiogram. Please help.

go to the main page, not the forum.

sign in there and edit your profile, then save.

I don’t think you can change it with the interface in the forum.

It worked fine for me using Chrome.
Click your icon in the upper right (you’re logged-in right? :slight_smile: ).
Click on the little preferences gear icon in the upper right.
Click on Expand in the upper right.
Click on Hearing Tracker Profile in the middle-ish area.
Click on Update My Hearing Test below your current audiogram.
Here you can move the x’s and o’s around or click on Manual Entry to type in your numbers.
You need to choose right or left ear to move an o or x.

New Person

All these steps will lead you to the main page mentioned by me.

Yup. (1234567891011)

Thank you all for your help. Thought I was signed in since I was in my profiles page, but apparently not. After a password change (Why.?) and resign-in, I was able to see the Update My Hearing Test button.

I was able to easily update my audiogram, but I also have WRS values I would like to enter. The fields to do that are greyed-out and won’t let me enter any data in them.

I need to update my hearing profile. I have tried to update it using both Fox and Chrome -neither worked. Any more suggestions?

Have you tried updating your audiogram/profile using the non-graphical tool? Where you just use drop-down menus for each frequency? I find that easier than the GUI tool.

@DanTheMan: Sorry to take so long to get back. @emil has the idea. This is a lot easier than the kinda tricky and confusing graphical method.
HTH