Can’t find a link to Phonak Target 5.x anywhere

Could somebody provide a link to Phonak Target 5.2.0 software ?..or a copy of the software ?

The link here is broken and I cannot find anything on the internet.
Actually a link to any 5. X would do the trick as the is apparently an update option in the software
Would really like to try the software before buying any kit
Thanks

1 Like

Try again>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WxtuQWr-Pqt9jPj6dSLYR_aRPj4SMDIIYulxtnLh8Dw/mobilebasic

This link might work…

You can then update it to the latest version via the internet.

That’s an ISO file (Phonak_target_3.2.ISO) which would require further processing.

The link is no longer broken. Use it.

I am sorry if I did anything wrong. I deleted.
Will not do it again.

Link is not working again

You should look on the main software sharing thread, this one;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

There you will find the majority of software readily available, except for some that are shown in red as deteriorated links. But don’t lose hope because you will also find a community sharing procedure for deteriorated links. Hint, read the second paragraph when you get there.

but if anyone downloaded they can upload it to some other site iot will be great help.

The type of links you are referring to get flagged and removed.

You should look on the main software sharing thread, this one;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

There you will find the majority of software readily available, except for some that are shown in red as deteriorated links. But don’t lose hope because you will also find a community sharing procedure for deteriorated links. Hint, read the second paragraph when you get there.

My Phonak Target software was lost. I had 6.0 working and can’t find any links and the thread on finding software is unavailable on chrome and IE. Previous links in this forum are being blocked by google. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Find the thread that members use to share software. Contact the last person asking for the desired software with a PM requesting the software. Once you get the software you are responsible to share that software with he next requester.

Great request for a link to target. I am looking for a few days and nothing, any fake links!
thanks

This is sad. On ebay v5.0, US $ 72.00

Yes that is sad!

There is no single thread/topic that will list and provide links for all hearing aid fitting software. Also not all fitting software has links. Some are hidden. Instead of a single software thread, the new trend seems to be that you can read or post questions about available fitting software on one of many relevant-fitting-software-threads.