Can ReSound TV Streamer be used with Phonak Paradise?

Does anybody know if the Resound tv streamer will pair to a Phonak Paradise hearing aid?

Highly unlikely. Streamers tend to use a proprietary method. Phonak Paradise (and Marvel) use standard Bluetooth. You can pick up a Sonova TVConnect from Costco that should work with Paradise for $100.

1 Like

Nope. TV connector isn’t ordinary BT. It’s their airstream or whatever they call it.

Same frequency but much less battery use plus sending to more than one HA device, actually I think roger and this are the same tech.

1 Like

Unclear what you’re saying. Agree that TVConnect (Sonova/Phonak device) uses Airstream and that it is not Bluetooth. It will however work with Paradise. Pretty sure Resound’s TV Streamer does not use Airstream and will not work with Paradise.

2 Likes

I was just replying to this which implied that M and P use BT for streamers.

Maybe you meant to emphasize something else.

And yes, resound accessory isn’t expected to work with phonak. I think there’s no case where such mix work, no?

Regarding intercompany compatibility. Depends what one means. Resounds MultMic can work with Roger accessories(need Roger X receiver plugged in). Phonak accessories can work with Unitron. Rexton with Signia, etc. But, in general I agree that I wouldn’t expect one companies to work with another’s hearing aids.