Can i add 2 FM programs?

I have FM+ Mic at the moment as I like to hear other things when using FM system.

When listening to music via direct Input, I would like to just have FM, no Mic. Is that possible?

I have
Automatic
T coil + Mic
FM + Mic
360 (which I don’t mind getting rid if as I do not use it)
Mute

Would I have to get rid of one with the Naida III S UP aids?

OR CAN I PUT THE FM TO 70% AND MIC TO 30%. I HAVE READ THAT YOU CAN DO THAT BUT NOT SURE ABOUT MY AIDS.?

Thanks.

yes. Only one can be in the “EasyFM” slot, and if you have one put in the EasyFM slot then every time you initially turn on FM input you will get that program, but you can use your program button to override it. I don’t have EasyFM enabled at all, I just have FM only in P3 and FM+M in P4 (they insisted on leaving Tcoil in program 2 because it’s “standard” even though I use it never and for nothing)

You can only change the balance between FM and M by changing the FM volume, so if you have the Inspiro transmitter and the MLXi receivers or the integrated one (ML10i???) then you can set the FM volume low, which will give you 30/70 FM to M, or the FM receiver volume up high which will give 70/30 FM to M. This is not something that can be changed in the hearing aid. If you don’t have the Inspiro then it’s much harder to change FM volume, it needs FM successware and a programming interface.