AVAILABLE: Unitron Toys I can't use

Hello all! So, as fairly new to HAs, I went all out in “acquiring” accessories before realizing that they were NOT compatible with my HAs. I had Unitron D Moxi Jump RT-9s (I now wear Phonak Paradise P-90RTs) but nonetheless, I have several accessories that I am unable to use.
As a result of my ignorance, I have the following accessories available for someone who has need…
1 x uStream
2 x uTV-3 (one has the insert to serve as a charging base for the uStream)
2 x uDirect-2
2 x uTV-2
I have had them up on eBay with the only results being that eBay took down the uStream saying it was a prescribed medical device. That’s BS, but okay.
So, I am putting these up here for anyone who has compatible HAs and could use them. I am NOT interested is sending these to someone who wants to make a buck and resell them… I’d prefer they serve someone who can actually USE them.
If you are not sure if your HAs are compatible check out this (wish I’d seen this earlier)…
Unitron Accessory Compatability
Keep in mind, your Audi will need to set your HAs to pair with these.
I am not going to charge anything for these, except you pay the postage. If anyone can USE some of these, please send me a PM and let me know.

4 Likes

Excellent gesture @cottemar… I am sure some folks will make good use of them. Cheers Kev :wink:

1 Like

I hope so, Kev…thank you for saying…i just hate seeing then sit & no use.

1 Like

That is very generous of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t beat that education.
It’s part of the fun.

2 Likes

Hehehehehe…yup, albeit a smidge expensive fun!

2 Likes

Donate them to the Lions club.

3 Likes

Ah… wyattwilliam that’s a great idea, and if I don’t get any takers, I’ll go that direction… but, believe I have at least one person here interested thus far… :+1:

1 Like

It is interesting how nearly identical the Phonak and Unitron accessories look.

1 Like

Id say it has a lot to do with Unitron and Phonak being owned by the same parent company Sonova. They share many components

2 Likes

Yep…i have both Unitron & Phonak Has, & all looks identical except the branding…

Just to update everyone, I shipped out some to a fellow member of this board today (YAY), but still have if anyone has need:
Unitron
1 x uStream
2 x uTV-3 (one has the insert to serve as a charging base for the uStream)
1 x uDirect-2
1 x uTV-2
Shoot me a PM if you could used any of these.

Too bad you couldn’t use these items. But, your giving them away to someone else in need is a kind gesture.

2 Likes

Kind of you, Jazzpete…ty!!!