Auracast Hearing Aid for Severe Loss

I got my Oticon INTENT1 aids 5 days ago. I don’t even think about my auds anymore. Everything sounds so normal and natural. I no longer need my TV adapter, I don’t have to always adjust the volume or think about what program to use. I have my INTENT1 aids setup with only the default general program, t-coil program, TV adapter. I went to church service Sunday and didn’t need the t-coil program. Streaming calls, music, yes I can enjoy music again, and audio books from my Samsung S23 is so easy. With my settings on my S23 set to le audio streaming sounds great. The capability to do full hands free isn’t working or I don’t know how to make it work. My understanding is this is an issue with Samsung software.

2 Likes

It’s always fantastic to read about people having a great experience with a new aid, best wishes to you.

2 Likes

How were you able to hear in Church without the t-coil. I am currently using Oticon OPNs with t-coil setting and a neck loop plugged into an FM receiver. Were you just able to hear better with the new INTENT and did not need the t-coil or is the church broadcasting Bluetooth?

With my aids before INTENT1 I used the t-coil program at church. Our church has the loops in place. But since getting my INTENT aids I have not needed to use the t-coil s at all. The INTENT1 aids are so far ahead of even the Real1 aids that I use as my backup aids.
No Bluetooth broadcast either just my aids doing their jobs.

2 Likes