How to Add Audiogram to Forum User Profile

There are still some audiograms that are cut off.

Dang Zebras! Dump that Apple thang! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not all audiograms are set to view via iPhone. This audiogram was off my screen.

Thank you VERY much!

Your Word Recognition scores are displayed beneath your audiogram. Can you tell me how to add those?

Since you know how to do the audiogram entry…click on Manual Entry bottom left of that audiogram window. Click Edit on the right of the row with your audiogram and scroll down and enter the numbers.

Thanks. I found it, but now I’m not sure how to enter the data. I just don’t know enough about how to interpret it, I guess.

My audiologist just wrote the results in freehand, and they look like this:

L R
@70 60% @70 60%
@75 70% @75 60%
@80 80% @80 80%
@85 100% @85 80%

So I have four results for each ear. However, in the profile Manual Entry section, under " Optional: Add Word Recognition Score" I have:

Left Ear Results Right Ear Results
Score 0-100% Score 0-100%
Level Decibel level in HL Level Decibel level in HL

It looks like I can enter just one result for each ear. If that’s the case, which one of the four do I use? The 70, 75, 80, or 85 dB result?

(I need a “confused” emoji here.)

imo> It’s not an exact science and I would use the @75 or @80.

1 Like

I’d probably pick the 80 or 85 db one. It doesn’t matter. Both convey that with enough gain, your brain makes good sense of the sounds.

This was addressed in post #61.

Is that an actual way of viewing audiograms on a iPhone?

I can click on an audiogram but half of the audiogram is not on the screen and when you scroll up to look further down, it just comes out of the audiogram.

I can only view audiograms that are in the mild range, I can’t seem the rest.

Haven’t been able to see all of this for well over a year.

What model are you on?

I noticed the same with Chrome on a Samsung Galaxy S22

Tried it on a iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 11 and iPhone 13.

As @sterei says. It’s not just me and what iPhone I’m using.

I can see it on my iPad due to a bigger screen but the same happens, touch the screen and it comes out of viewing the audiogram.

This is all I see and can’t do anything as just touching the screen, comes out of it.

I seem to think this was a problem some time ago. Maybe some switch reverted back. But it works fine on my Samsung A31 and Chrome on A12. Having to scroll down to see it in landscape does not work as it disappears on the touch of scrolling down.

I have an overlap on my audiogram heading into the graph area and no menu to the right to update etc.
I use a galaxy tab 7.

See if it works better now.

Doesn’t disappear but it won’t move so we still can’t see the bottom of the audiogram.

Try again please
:slight_smile:

The pop up window doesn’t move but you pull up to top of my phone and you still can only see to about 100 dB as only the audiogram box moves.

I tried another profile which has a lot of info at the top and I can only see to about 40 dB as the audiogram is further down.

As soon as I let go of my finger on my phone, the audiogram reverts back to where I can’t really view it.