Are soft earmolds available with vents?

Twas indeed a 3D printer Jim :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested. Could you share a photo? Describe the process you used?

I tired to attach a pic but didn’t load. Let me try again.

1 Like

I think the pic loaded this time. I have zero feedback and no vent, also no more plugged up feeling than usual. Then again, my ear feels kinda plugged up when using no aid, I think since my bone conduction hearing is so bad in that side. I find this works well for me, even though my Audi thinks I’m crazy. Of course she would like me to purchase hers at $200 at set. Got my silicone on ebay for about $12 and I find it very comfortable. I still use a regular closed click dome on the other aid since I dont get feedback in that aid. I have no issues this this homemade mold backing out, it stays in place for me even when eating. I didnt want to insert gooey silicone in my ear without protecting from the goo going to deep, so I decided to install a sealed click dome and put the silicone putty in back if the click dome, then inserted in my ear for about 10 min while taking and until silicone is cured

2 Likes

Molds can be made with half ear or full ear “locks” that tend to hold them in place.

These soft silicone molds have the lock to hold them in place. This lock is also very handy to use for pulling mold out of the ear.
The molds have also turned out to be very comfortable.

3 Likes