Are Audibel HAs locked?

Yes this is the correct Database;

c1

That is the screen I get when I click on Simulate Products, there is no screen as you demonstrate.
Following is my version capture. Note in the background the initial opening screen, shows highlighted Inspire Online. I uninstalled and reinstalled from my original files, but it remembered my initial username and password. I suspect I have somehow linked it online. Is that possible and how do I un-link it?

You have a Starkey-only version running. Look at Instruction #1 below which is bolded for you;

**How to setup Inspire 18.0.10291.0 for (Starkey, Audibel, AGX, micro tech, NuEar)?
1. Must be standalone (Uninstall any other Inspire software and Patient Database)

1. Run setup.exe from the Starkey Inspire 18.0.10291.0 folder
  2. Uncheck option to [] install Inspire Updater
  3. Install Starkey Patient Database

**How to run Inspire?
Click Start / Starkey Laboratories / Inspire with PatientBase
Choose one of (Audibel, AGX, micro tech, NuEar, or Starkey)
Ignore Account/Renewal Code Registration. Just don’t enter anything and Click OK.

I have obviously done something wrong.
I did remove and reinstall the software but it must not have removed some registry key entry as it reinstalled the same way.
I will remove and try again.
Thank you.

I don’t have an Audibel hearing aid for testing.

When your Inspire OS of Audible, Nuear, AGX or Microtech is working correctly, don’t upgrade and install any new versionof the Inspire OS, otherwise, you will probably not be able to ignore Account/Renewal Code Registration, when you don’t enter anything and Click OK, Inspire OS shuts it down.

**Multi-Brand Inspire Installation

**How to setup Multi-Brand Inspire 18.0.10291.0 for (Starkey, Audibel, AGX, micro tech, NuEar)

1. Multi-Brand Inspire cannot co-exist with Starkey-only Inspire
    Uninstall any other Inspire software and Patient Database
  2. Run setup.exe from the Starkey Inspire 18.0.10291.0 folder
    Uncheck option to [] install Inspire Updater in order to avoid contamination
  3. Install Starkey Patient Database 2015.0.386.0

**How to run Multi-Brand Inspire?

1. Click Start / Starkey Laboratories / Inspire with PatientBase (or Desktop icon)
  2. Choose a Brand at the initial screen (Audibel, AGX, micro tech, NuEar, or Starkey)
    If you don’t get a screen with multi-brand logos then you are running Starkey-only Inspire
  3. Ignore Account/Renewal Code Registration. Just don’t enter anything and Click OK.

**Do not contaminate Multi-Brand Inspire after you get it working

1. If you apply any updates to Inspire (or the Database) it may revert to Starkey-only Inspire
  2. Contamination may also force Account/Renewal Code Registration

YES!
That worked. Thank you SO very much for your time.
I can now move forward with making these work for me.
Best weekend to you!

• I can’t say that they are not pin code locked.
  • I can’t say they are pin code locked either.
  • I believe that you will be the first to try self programming Audibel’s.

I haven’t tried yet, need to get my hands on the surflink programmer…

In response to someone who inquired about where to find a programmer and pin codes…
It depends on which model you have, whether it can be programmed with a wired or wireless programmer. The Starkey wireless is quite pricey, however the HiPro mini is about $200 on Alibaba, or AliExpress, a little higher on EBay. You have to be selective as there are a number of knock-offs. Directions are available on the same page as all the beginner links how to recognize the real model. The cables, or “pills” if needed, are on EBay.
I’m waiting to see how cooperative my audiologist is going to be.
I have read the default 3 digit code is #99.
Best to you all.

1 Like

Hi. I want to program my Audible A3. Tell me, please, where can I download the Starkey Inspire 18.0.10291.0 Multi-Brand software?

Please check your private message.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I no longer have it, I wasn’t able to get a non-audibel audiologist to help me as Audibel is proprietary. My HAs required the WiFi pad to connect them, then the programming unit to program. It was going to be quite expensive just to see if it was possible to even access them. I gave up.
The moderator here helped me, reach out via pm.
Bob

Thanks for the answer. I got Starkey Inspire 18.0.10291.0 Multi-Brand software. I will try to customize my Audible A3 CIC.

Thanks for the answer. I got Starkey Inspire 18.0.10291.0 Multi-Brand software. I will try to customize my Audible A3 CIC.

1 Like

Hey! Could you please send me this Inspire installer? I need software for Starkey and Audibel HAs! I would be greateful! :slight_smile:

Hi. Write me an e-mail shumov_o@ukr.net

hi. can i have a starkey setup ( inspire ) pls. i didnt find the setup and patient datapas. thanks

hi. i want inspire software can u help

Hi. I need an audibel program to set up help