Anyone using the Phonak Audeo P50-13T hearing aids?

Hello all,

Well, I was accepted by the NC DSDHH to receive a free hearing aid. And as far as I know, I am getting the Phonak Audeo P50 13T model. Thing is, I only get one which sucks but I guess that it is better than none at all.

I was told by my audiologist that it does have Bluetooth but she says that it really eats up the battery. So I would like to know if the BT does eat the batteries but I would really like to know if there is a way to turn it off and on.

Any input on this will be greatly appreciated.

Rick

With the 13 batteries you should get decent battery life. I have similar aids with 312 batteries and get 4-5 days. Although there is no way I know of to “turn off” the bluetooth, if you don’t pair them to any devices and stream to them, you won’t use more battery. I would think you’d get at least a week from 13 batteries.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for that information. I guess that I can just have it paired to my phone but not connected unless it needs to be connected. I did not think of that.

1 Like

I have the P90 13T aids. Batteries seem to last 6 to 7 days Wether I use Bluetooth or not.
I’m usually connected to 2 phones, (both iPhone) or phone and tablet.

1 Like