Anybody know how to log in to HIMSA to download Unitron Truefit 4.3.1?

Anybody know how to log in to HIMSA to download Unitron Truefit 4.3.1?

Don’t think that’s possible, you don’t need HIMSA/NOAH to download manufacturers software, don’t go there,check your PM.

3 Likes

Hi! I need Truefit, too. And I didn’t want to open a new topic. If it is possible, could you share “how can I download /access truefit?” with me?

1 Like

Hi, I am currently testing a Unitron HA, I have Noalink and done some other fittings.

Is someone able to provide me Truefit software?

Kind regards!

Hello Again. There hearing aids arrive, with a bit of a cluster… It turns out Relate (the Unitron made brands new 2021 house brand for United Health Care Hearing), while virtually identical to comparable Unitron aids, has its own software.

Fortunately it is downloadable, it works with my Hi Pro, and after buy a set of connector cables I am able t to fine tune them.

Unfortunately, the audiologist determined that the custom molds are a little bit small, not as tight in my ear as he’d like to see, and is causing a bit of squealing occasionally.

Fortunately, they are in the trial period and he is sending them back to have new shells made.

They have 14 EQ bands, vs 12 on my past couple of brands. The potential is there for much better music playing/singing adjustment and have already made great headway.

The insurance co-pay was $575 each, so for under $1200 for the pair I am getting some pretty darn nice CIC hearing aids.

Can you also send me information on how to download the Unitron Truefit manufacturer’s software?

1 Like

Ich brauche auch Truefit 4 da ich einen Icube I habe.

1 Like

Hello, I am also looking for the software for Unitron Truefit and Phonak Target, can someone help me.

Thank you very much and I wish you good hearing.

1 Like

Try this:
Unitron TrueFit software

Hello tenka… would you like to shard with me , about sofaware unitron true fit but the version that still uses cube I. thanks

Sure, check your PM.

If you are looking for the most recent version of TrueFit that also supports the obsolete fitting device (iCube) then ask for (TrueFit 5.0). It is the most advanced version that also has the ability to support iCube. And, don’t take any updates to a later version, otherwise you will lose the ability to support iCube.

HI there,
would anyone kindly share a link for truefit software please? appreciate a lot!

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.
What models from Unitron are you using.

Hi guys!.. I was looking for version 5 of the true fit software… Is there a link to where I can download it from?

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you’ll also need the correct programming device depending on the models you have, I’m guessing Noahlink wireless because you want TrueFit 5

hi thanx for the reply!.. My wife lost her Phonak HA ( 5 year old) and she wanted to try and use an old set of Unitron Moxi (12 yr old - father in law hand me down ) to tie her over until she could decide on what to buy! That started me on this journey to re-program them for her and was going to locate the software before buying the appropriate programming hardware (and the correct cables)!. Any advice is appreciated!.. I have looked at the Noahlink Wireless, the 5X Hipro 2 , the Icube 1 & 2…and what software might be needed to connect,and what cables needed to provide a wired connection to the HA! I also realized that owning your own programmer means tons of options when buying a set of HA! This is where I am at!
I worked at a university for 35 years as a hardware tech, and did lot’s of rs-232 communication ,networking and component level repair experience! (communication is my thang). I thought “give me a audiologist hearing test result”, and I should be able to program it into a device!.. I am leaning towards buying a Noahlink brand of programmer if I could get the correct software!..I think the Noahlink may be able program many of the cheaper cable HA options and some of the other wireless programming options on some of the newer devices.?
What would be your advice? (Trufit 5 was only due to newest software supporting cable programing for Moxi HA with Icube 2)
Later
Larry

Hi Larry, I think that there’s a bit of confusion here, the TrueFit version 5 is no good for the very old (obsolete) moxie, they would probably need 3.4 or something. I’d forget about even thinking about programming and using them, you are much better going down the track of getting some later version from eBay (Phonak or Unitron) for a few hundred dollars now, and then go to Costco and get premium models for just $1500, buy the Noahlink wireless which is pretty much future proof.

No not really, I don’t recommend getting the HiPro at all, it’s a hassle to work with the more modern PC’s, the Noahlink wireless is used with BLE supported hearing aids, won’t work on older wireless HA models that require say iCube, ProLink, fittingLink etc
Did I mention, buy a Noahlink wireless, it works on all the Costco rebranded models as well.

Hi tenkan!.. Just getting started with re-programming and was wondering where the cut-off points for each model would be!.. I also thought that the Noahlink programmer might be “future proof” for newer models as well!.. You have confirmed what I “kinda thought might work”… and also that there were a lot of improvements over the last 12 years and that a newer used or a new Costco HA would be a better way to go! Now, If I buy the Noahlink programmer, what is the best software that will work with a Phonak or Unitron hearing aid? Also, our nearest Costco is on the mainland 2 hrs away (plus $50 toll) so been able to adjust values on a newer HA might be advantageous!
Later
Larry

Hi Larry, you can use the latest Phonak target and Unitron TrueFit with Noahlink wireless both which are available, if you go Phonak it’s the Marvel platform onwards and for Unitron would be Moxi All.
But remember Costco no longer stock Sonova models.
They only have Rexton (Signia) Jabra ( ReSound) and Phillips models, it’s well worth the trip in savings.