Any suggestions with oticon more 1 amplify ALL sound around me?

I have a sound bar that I got last year. I still used CC when watching shows most of the time. (the sound in movies and some of the actors enunciation makes understanding a problem without it.)
Although I haven’t watched it yet since he did the adjustments. I will tonight.

You didn’t say what testing you’re referring to here, but I can guess that you’re talking about the REM test. If the matching the target gain curve sounds too loud for you, you can always manually take the volume down a few notches until you get more and more acclimated to the new gains until you eventually get comfortable with the target gains. There’s an acclimatization feature in the More to let you start out with a most reduced gain in phase 1, then after a certain period, increase the gain some more in phase 2, then some more in phase 3, until you’re comfortable to handle the full gain. I hope that your audi uses this acclimatization feature and didn’t just permanently reduce it 3 levels for good, so that you can eventually work up to your target gain instead of being stuck 3 levels below your target gain for good.

2 Likes