Another one looking for Widex Compass

Ok so it’s just the one doing this, it’s a bit strange, so you haven’t been able to start your DIY project at all, as in it’s just a recent thing that started happening?
If it were me, I’d make up a new client and start a new fitting, just to see if the conflict is still present.

new client → new fitting → same problem.
I don#t know, if it says anything: with Phonak M90s both channels work perfekt…not a Noahlink related issue?

Yeah strange all right, no not a Noahlink issue as it works perfectly with the Phonak models. Need to what other options are available to troubleshoot.

Hi there! Can I have a copy of Compass as well? Thanks

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, what models are you using? as this will determine the correct programming device.

Cheers

Hi @tenkan. I would be programming the Moment Sheer. Thanks

Ok thanks, so you’ll be needing the Noahlink wireless programming device, let everyone know how you get on, as there’s not a lot of people doing DIY on the Widex models.

1 Like

Hi there, sure no problem, the updater is always there, it should be in your system tray, but also in file once unzipped.

Cheers