Alead Bluetooth Wireless Microphone

I walked into my nearby Kaiser facility to pick up a prescription for the first time since it opened after the pandemic closure. I really couldn’t understand the “welcome” lady behind her mask. I went into the restroom and turned on my Alead wireless mic, connected it via Bluetooth to my left hearing aid, and pinned the mic on my shirt pocket. Then, a test conversation with the welcome lady went fine. At the pharmacy I set the mic on the counter near the Asian lady who I can never understand, explained what it was, and our transaction went fine.
I have always used the mic during doctor appointments and visits to the dentist. Now, with masks, it is indispensable.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you. Here masks are mandatory and plexiglass are the norm. I explain what it is. Place it on the counter behind the glass and i hear everything. It is a must. Essential.

1 Like

Can you provide a link to it? Sounds useful and I have never heard of it. Thanks!

ALEAD, INC - Bluetooth Wireless Microphones

I have the ALead LiveMIC2 that I bought several years ago on eBay. Before I bought it I asked Alead if it was compatible with my Sound World Solution Companion hearing aids and they said yes, it would work fine.

Does it work with Phonak hearing aids?

#Ask Alead at:
Products question/products information**

E-mail: info@aleadinc.com