1968 and 1973 Navy Rudmose Audiograms Need Help Reading

To get copy of test from VA just go to the records department and ask for a copy. They have to give it to you.

DBLDPR, you are correct; and the actual audiological test results are not available as a Blue Button report on VA.gov, all you will find on VA.gov are the notes, not the complete test results. I had an audio test performed last week, and by the time it took me to get to the basement of the Dallas VA from the 3rd floor, my complete test results were available for printing from the records department.

FredTX I am 100% service connected for hearing loss. Fought them for 20 years and finally got the 100%. You cannot give up. Vietnam vets of America said I am the only one that they know of who has 100% based on hearing loss.

DBLDPR, I’ve never heard of a 100% based only on hearing. Your word recognition must be very poor. What HA did they give you, and how well are they working for you?

Word recognition is about 40% Phonak Marvel M90 M313 Constantly adjusting them. If I take them out I do not hear anything.